Do you remember where you were during the O.J. Simpson Bronco chase?
How about when the not guilty verdict was read? You may remember those moments and even know a lot about the case, but did you know there were several pieces of key evidence that were not introduced into trial by the state?
Had the O.J. Simpson trial taken place now, everyone would know about these pieces of evidence because of the power of social media.
Would the O.J Simpson verdict be different if the trial happened today? Quite possibly because the jury pool would already know about these pieces of evidence regardless of what instructions were given to the jury.
I talk about these pieces of evidence this week on “Legally Speaking.”
- Legally Speaking: Mountainside Fitness has good case against Ducey
- Paul Petersen pleads guilty in Utah to human smuggling charges
- Legally Speaking: COVID-19 pandemic rough on recently divorced parents
- Legally Speaking: Appeals decision is step closer to end of Arias legal saga
- Phoenix mother pleads not guilty to smothering 3 children