People are deeply saddened and divided on the case of the 9-year-old girl who picked up an Uzi and accidentally shot and killed her instructor standing next to her at an Arizona gun range. Questions have surfaced about whether children should be allowed to shoot guns, where and what kinds of firearms.
In this week’s “Legally Speaking,” I do not get into the differing viewpoints of pro-gun and anti-gun ownership, I instead discuss what happens next to the families involved, where they go from here and what legal actions are possible.
- 1 dead, several others hurt in ride malfunction at fair
- Rep. Steve Scalise discharged from hospital, beginning rehabilitation
- Bike rider shoots at Phoenix police, dies in gunfire exchange
- Prescott considers bid for former home of Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Officials confirm body found is of 10th Arizona flash flood victim