People are deeply saddened and divided on the case of the 9-year-old girl who picked up an Uzi and accidentally shot and killed her instructor standing next to her at an Arizona gun range. Questions have surfaced about whether children should be allowed to shoot guns, where and what kinds of firearms.
In this week’s “Legally Speaking,” I do not get into the differing viewpoints of pro-gun and anti-gun ownership, I instead discuss what happens next to the families involved, where they go from here and what legal actions are possible.
- Legally Speaking: Mountainside Fitness has good case against Ducey
- Phoenix police looking for suspect in shooting that injured 4 people
- Girl, 16, dies after gun handled by teen boy fires, according to police
- Police seeking suspect in social club shooting that left 1 woman dead
- All Arizona counties have now reported at least 1 coronavirus death