People are deeply saddened and divided on the case of the 9-year-old girl who picked up an Uzi and accidentally shot and killed her instructor standing next to her at an Arizona gun range. Questions have surfaced about whether children should be allowed to shoot guns, where and what kinds of firearms.
In this week’s “Legally Speaking,” I do not get into the differing viewpoints of pro-gun and anti-gun ownership, I instead discuss what happens next to the families involved, where they go from here and what legal actions are possible.
- Man arrested in Arizona home for murder of ex-wife in California
- Authorities make final arrest in death of Border Patrol agent in Arizona
- Legally Speaking: Kaepernick faces tough road in NFL collusion case
- NFL players who kneel during national anthem protected under federal law
- Woman dies, 2 men critically wounded in Phoenix house party shooting