People are deeply saddened and divided on the case of the 9-year-old girl who picked up an Uzi and accidentally shot and killed her instructor standing next to her at an Arizona gun range. Questions have surfaced about whether children should be allowed to shoot guns, where and what kinds of firearms.
In this week’s “Legally Speaking,” I do not get into the differing viewpoints of pro-gun and anti-gun ownership, I instead discuss what happens next to the families involved, where they go from here and what legal actions are possible.
- Legally Speaking: Breaking down Arpaio’s latest bid for innocence
- Scottsdale man dies suddenly after bloody visit with elderly parents
- Spouse of woman lost in Grand Canyon says water ran out
- Legally Speaking: Could MLB wade into the Chase Field debate? Maybe
- Woman hospitalized after road-rage shooting in Glendale