Unless you have been sleeping through the past several days, you’ve heard about the nude pictures of Jennifer Lawrence and other famous women floating around the Internet.
Apparently their accounts were hacked and pictures of them in their birthday suits were leaked onto the net.
Why celebrities, or anyone for that matter, take nude pictures of themselves is something I just cannot figure out.
With that being said, I want to caution you before taking a peek. The simple act of clicking on a link can bring you a world of heartache and distress and I explain on this week’s “Legally Speaking.”
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
- Legally Speaking: Arizona employees could be required to get virus vaccine
- Legally Speaking: Maricopa County ballot lawsuit could have merit
- Legally Speaking: Why Arizona’s voter registration deadline was extended
- Legally Speaking: Mountainside Fitness has good case against Ducey
- Legally Speaking: COVID-19 pandemic rough on recently divorced parents