Unless you have been sleeping through the past several days, you’ve heard about the nude pictures of Jennifer Lawrence and other famous women floating around the Internet.
Apparently their accounts were hacked and pictures of them in their birthday suits were leaked onto the net.
Why celebrities, or anyone for that matter, take nude pictures of themselves is something I just cannot figure out.
With that being said, I want to caution you before taking a peek. The simple act of clicking on a link can bring you a world of heartache and distress and I explain on this week’s “Legally Speaking.”
- Trump’s plan to seek death penalty for drug traffickers may not be effective
- Legally Speaking: Why Arpaio is wasting no time appealing conviction
- Legally Speaking: What you need to know about sexual harassment claims
- Legally Speaking: Kaepernick faces tough road in NFL collusion case
- NFL players who kneel during national anthem protected under federal law