Unless you have been sleeping through the past several days, you’ve heard about the nude pictures of Jennifer Lawrence and other famous women floating around the Internet.
Apparently their accounts were hacked and pictures of them in their birthday suits were leaked onto the net.
Why celebrities, or anyone for that matter, take nude pictures of themselves is something I just cannot figure out.
With that being said, I want to caution you before taking a peek. The simple act of clicking on a link can bring you a world of heartache and distress and I explain on this week’s “Legally Speaking.”
- Legally Speaking: Mountainside Fitness has good case against Ducey
- Legally Speaking: COVID-19 pandemic rough on recently divorced parents
- Legally Speaking: Appeals decision is step closer to end of Arias legal saga
- Suspect in Phoenix jail officer’s death could face 1st-degree murder charge
- Legally Speaking: Reversal in Jodi Arias case possible, but not likely