Unless you have been sleeping through the past several days, you’ve heard about the nude pictures of Jennifer Lawrence and other famous women floating around the Internet.
Apparently their accounts were hacked and pictures of them in their birthday suits were leaked onto the net.
Why celebrities, or anyone for that matter, take nude pictures of themselves is something I just cannot figure out.
With that being said, I want to caution you before taking a peek. The simple act of clicking on a link can bring you a world of heartache and distress and I explain on this week’s “Legally Speaking.”
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Legally Speaking: What if Aaron Hernandez lived, killed and died in Arizona?
- Legally Speaking: It’s time to split the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Legally Speaking: Lawsuit could change how downtown Phoenix is developed
- Legally Speaking: Maricopa County has stepped up to the plate and responded
- Legally Speaking: The latest on Trump’s immigration ban and what could happen next