Unless you have been sleeping through the past several days, you’ve heard about the nude pictures of Jennifer Lawrence and other famous women floating around the Internet.
Apparently their accounts were hacked and pictures of them in their birthday suits were leaked onto the net.
Why celebrities, or anyone for that matter, take nude pictures of themselves is something I just cannot figure out.
With that being said, I want to caution you before taking a peek. The simple act of clicking on a link can bring you a world of heartache and distress and I explain on this week’s “Legally Speaking.”
- Legally Speaking: Has a light emerged for Arpaio in criminal contempt trial?
- Legally Speaking: What’s next for Phoenix Serial Street Shooter suspect?
- Legally Speaking: Take steps to protect yourself and guests at Memorial Day parties
- Legally Speaking: What if Aaron Hernandez lived, killed and died in Arizona?
- Legally Speaking: It’s time to split the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals