Stars of “Pain and Gain” arrive at the LA Premiere at the TCL Theatre on Monday.
Mark Wahlberg, Ed Harris, Cheryl Burke, Ken Jeong and Rebel Wilson were among the cast who attended the star studded event, but no sign of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
Mark Wahlberg told toofab that Johnson missed the screening because he had to “have emergency surgery” at the last minute.
Pain and Gain is set to releases in theaters nationwide on April 26.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty