Stars of “Pain and Gain” arrive at the LA Premiere at the TCL Theatre on Monday.
Mark Wahlberg, Ed Harris, Cheryl Burke, Ken Jeong and Rebel Wilson were among the cast who attended the star studded event, but no sign of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
Mark Wahlberg told toofab that Johnson missed the screening because he had to “have emergency surgery” at the last minute.
Pain and Gain is set to releases in theaters nationwide on April 26.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project