We’re all addicted to sugar, salt and fat and there’s not much we can do about it. Pamela Hughes explains that this addiction isn’t really our fault because major food companies are producing foods with a great level of these ingredients to sell more products. While this may not be breaking news, Pamela is worried about where this road can lead.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Fifty Shades Darker’
- Study: Arizona ranks in top 15 fattest states nationally
- Timing is everything: Email from Trump camp gives wrong Arizona poll hours
- Faith in Humanity: Phoenix-area nonprofit creates magazine to lift up women