Whether you’re new to the Valley or a native Arizonan, if you haven’t heard of Valley fever yet, you will.
Pamela Hughes explains that the diagnosis is often missed and people are treated for things such as flu, pneumonia and bronchitis before doctors even look for Valley fever, something that could be seen more in Arizona. She gives you tips and ideas on how to protect yourself from being misdiagnosed.
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Fifty Shades Darker’
- Timing is everything: Email from Trump camp gives wrong Arizona poll hours
- Phoenix researchers develop new, faster test for valley fever diagnosis
- Faith in Humanity: Phoenix-area nonprofit creates magazine to lift up women
- Faith in Humanity: Cleveland restaurant gives former inmates a second chance