Recently, the Huffington Post said that top-level professionals are working more hours without getting more money. Pamela Hughes explains how working harder means less time for relaxation and she stresses how adding things like meditation into your lifestyle can help you in the long run.
- Three Arizona state prisons to launch employment program for inmates
- Federal officials warn Arizona for lowering workplace injury fines
- ‘O.J.’ doc director dedicates Oscar to Brown, Goldman
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Fifty Shades Darker’
- Timing is everything: Email from Trump camp gives wrong Arizona poll hours