Pamela Hughes knows that with children, there are many battles to fight, especially when it comes to getting your kids to eat healthy. Recently it’s been said that forcing your kids to be part of the “clean plate club” may not be the best way to win the food war. Pamela explains how to get your kids to eat the good stuff, without the stress of a fight.
- FJI.design offering ‘Design it Forward’ for growing food or drink business
- Deported parents could face barriers when reuniting with their children
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- Celebrate National Donut Day with the Valley’s most drool-inducing treats
- Young children at greater drowning risk in open water, study finds