Pamela Hughes knows that with children, there are many battles to fight, especially when it comes to getting your kids to eat healthy. Recently it’s been said that forcing your kids to be part of the “clean plate club” may not be the best way to win the food war. Pamela explains how to get your kids to eat the good stuff, without the stress of a fight.
- Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona
- What parents need to know about ‘Wonder Woman’
- Chris Bianco to open new restaurant in Tucson once he decides on theme
- Baby Groot bread selling like hotcakes at Disney theme park
- Chicago pizza chain Lou Malnati’s announces second Phoenix location