Pamela Hughes knows that with children, there are many battles to fight, especially when it comes to getting your kids to eat healthy. Recently it’s been said that forcing your kids to be part of the “clean plate club” may not be the best way to win the food war. Pamela explains how to get your kids to eat the good stuff, without the stress of a fight.
- Arizona mom pleads not guilty to murder of her two children
- Arizona consumers can now buy eggs with longer expiration date
- Here are the best Phoenix-area spots for National Grilled Cheese Day
- Have fines at Phoenix Public Library? Pay them off with canned goods
- Arizona students to get more recess time after Ducey signs new law