You may not have to go to a therapist to have someone ask you about your personal life. According to some doctors, what’s going on at home can manifest itself into disease.
Pamela Hughes explains that in the future you might hear your doctor ask you more psychological questions like, “How are things at home?” to get to the bottom of your health concerns.
- Phoenix doctors: Protect your medical devices against hacking
- Arizona appellate court rules on medical marijuana issues involving doctors, leases
- Arizona Legislature tightens rules in born-alive abortions
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Fifty Shades Darker’
- Timing is everything: Email from Trump camp gives wrong Arizona poll hours