You may not have to go to a therapist to have someone ask you about your personal life. According to some doctors, what’s going on at home can manifest itself into disease.
Pamela Hughes explains that in the future you might hear your doctor ask you more psychological questions like, “How are things at home?” to get to the bottom of your health concerns.
- CVS Pharmacy expands efforts to combat opioid abuse in Arizona
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- Navajo judge won’t toss claims of abuse in Mormon program
- Arizona ruling: Stiffer sentences law doesn’t include animal victims
- Mesa father arrested for allegedly beating, burning, threatening kids