You may not have to go to a therapist to have someone ask you about your personal life. According to some doctors, what’s going on at home can manifest itself into disease.
Pamela Hughes explains that in the future you might hear your doctor ask you more psychological questions like, “How are things at home?” to get to the bottom of your health concerns.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Phoenix hospital database aims to prevent seizures in kids with epilepsy
- Arizona Senate panel OKs more reporting on abortions
- ‘SNL’ sketch shows uncomfortable talks about Aziz Ansari allegations