Gruesome pictures of the Boston Marathon bombings are inundating our lives via the internet, social media and television. Pamela Hughes sums up some advice on how to talk with your children about the attack.
- Arizona power companies prepared to deliver during heatwave
- Ducey: Government doing ‘everything that we can’ to limit opioid overdoses
- What parents need to know about ‘Wonder Woman’
- Load up on the ice, find shade, Phoenix area heating up to triple digits this week
- Science Says: Medications prevent opioid addiction relapse