Gruesome pictures of the Boston Marathon bombings are inundating our lives via the internet, social media and television. Pamela Hughes sums up some advice on how to talk with your children about the attack.
- Too much screen time for kids can lead to speech development delays
- Embattled Chandler drugmaker files lawsuit against rival
- University of Arizona health staff treating flu cases earlier than usual
- Main Street Minute: Medical clinic opens in Tempe
- Med center devoted to congestive heart failure patients to open in Phoenix