USA Today had a recent report that ‘superbugs’ are being found in clinics and nursing home in 42 states. These ‘superbugs,’ known as Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae, or CRE, are resistant to antibiotics and are causing alarm for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Pamela Hughes explains what these ‘superbugs’ are and why you should be worried.
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Fifty Shades Darker’
- Timing is everything: Email from Trump camp gives wrong Arizona poll hours
- Faith in Humanity: Phoenix-area nonprofit creates magazine to lift up women
- Faith in Humanity: Cleveland restaurant gives former inmates a second chance
- Faith in Humanity: Goodwill of Central Arizona provides Valley with jobs, goods