Now that the bite is kicking up out West, I thought I would share an amazing piece of video from our last road trip. Winey hooked into a nice yellowtail when his rental rod-reel combo jammed on him.
Think about that for a second: You spend all of this time, effort and cash for a boat charter and when you finally hook-up, your gear malfunctions.
This didn’t seem like that big of a deal to our mostly-shirtless crew from Dana Point Landing. Watch the video to see how they handled a hooked yellowtail and broken reel.
I was watching all of this while I was hooked-up as well. I can’t let Winey have all of the glory!
Big thanks to Taylor Rummell for getting all of this on film!
- Opinion: Taken fawn shines light on good done by Arizona Game and Fish
- Opinion: No more plans to fix Arizona schools until we track the money
- Opinion: Best way to remember fallen is to celebrate Memorial Day like Americans
- Opinion: It’s time to make voting mandatory in America
- Opinion: Trump administration needs to get handle on White House leaks