A few weeks ago, we brought you our thoughts on an amazing trip with Kevin Nakada, the Sea Samurai out of La Jolla California.
What was missing from that video was yellowtail jerky, making bait and the awesomeness and raw action of the double hookup. I was close to landing my halibut when Cooper Rummell hooked into a HUGE California Sea Bass.
Nakada kept his cool, coached us through the entire process and helped land two trophy fish simultaneously! We finished the day with a count of three total fish.
Big thanks to the Sea Samurai. We can’t wait until next season!
- Mesa mayor joins national calls for changes to Senate health care bill
- Nearly 200 possible opioid overdoses reported in Arizona last week
- Arizona monsoon still at least a week away as heat lingers
- Live blog: Temperatures will drop a bit this week, let the applause begin
- Smoke on the horizon: A map of wildfires burning in Arizona