Pat McMahon and Dr. Robert Shelton, Executive Director of the Fiesta Bowl, talk about what’s to come in the next year for the Fiesta Bowl, the teams acquired and how it will be different this year than during the troubled times of the past.
- Salt Lake City is 1st in US to seek 2030 Winter Olympic bid
- Radio announcer gives hilarious play-by-play in attempted carjacking video
- Ready, set, go: Tempe to host Major League Triathlon in September
- Fans headed to Fiesta Bowl should expect Loop 101 traffic congestion
- Could the Phoenix area soon host another college football bowl game?