As the first guest in a series of guests for KTAR’s A Voice for a Better Arizona, Pat McMahon spoke with Carolyn Warner, former Superintendent of Public Instruction, on the state of education in Arizona.
- Voter referendum on Arizona school vouchers makes ballot
- Arizona school voucher foes hold rally as Ducey visits public school
- Lawsuit filed over delay of Arizona’s school choice program
- 2 Phoenix-area teens accused of making online threats against school
- Trump signs bill expanding college assistance for veterans