As the first guest in a series of guests for KTAR’s A Voice for a Better Arizona, Pat McMahon spoke with Carolyn Warner, former Superintendent of Public Instruction, on the state of education in Arizona.
- Amazon sends Phoenix area some love in form of electronics to schools
- Lawmakers seek to extend Arizona’s education sales tax with new bill
- Phoenix-area preteens treated after eating edible marijuana at school
- Judge rejects effort to block vote on Arizona school voucher law
- Arizona schools to be test grounds for Frank Lloyd Wright curriculum