It’s frightening to think about a beloved parent being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
Perhaps you had been suspecting it for some time. But some of those little alerts may not be Alzheimer’s at all. Studies have found a surprising past time that can help ward off or slow dementia and if you’re a parent, you’ll be doubly excited to hear it!
- Have Arizona scientists discovered an Alzheimer’s breakthrough?
- Tempe police locate once-missing 73-year-old man with Alzheimer’s
- Thanksgiving is over: Get in the holiday spirit with this ‘dancing’ Tesla
- Grant funds Arizona-based collaboration for Alzheimer’s research
- How you can join the cause to help find a cure for Alzheimer’s