It’s frightening to think about a beloved parent being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
Perhaps you had been suspecting it for some time. But some of those little alerts may not be Alzheimer’s at all. Studies have found a surprising past time that can help ward off or slow dementia and if you’re a parent, you’ll be doubly excited to hear it!
- New evidence that viruses may play a role in Alzheimer’s
- Arizona has second-highest growth rate in US for Alzheimer’s diagnoses
- Have Arizona scientists discovered an Alzheimer’s breakthrough?
- Tempe police locate once-missing 73-year-old man with Alzheimer’s
- Thanksgiving is over: Get in the holiday spirit with this ‘dancing’ Tesla