It’s a new trend in parenting that is as old as time itself. Mothers sleeping with their newborn babies. However, it isn’t without controversy.
Some experts said it contributes to SIDS; some say it can ruin relationships. But pro co-sleeping proponents say it promotes a closer bond between mother and child and in particular helps with breast feeding and rest for both.
Integrative Cardiologist Dr. Jack Wolfson of Paradise Valley is a believer in co-sleeping and not just for the mother. He’s a dad and has been co-sleeping with his whole family for years. And he says they’re all better for it.
- Teen receives gift from his deceased dad on 16th birthday
- What parents need to know about ‘Wonder Woman’
- Parents should watch for signs of teenage domestic violence
- Phoenix mother set to celebrate first Mother’s Day with premature daughter
- Arizona rolls out new guide to help identify dyslexia in children