Colin Farrell and Amanda Seyfried were among the stars of the animated film “Epic” who walked down the the green carpet during the film’s premiere on Saturday in New York City.
As described by Moviefone, “Epic” tells the classic story of the ongoing battle between the forces of good, who keep the natural world alive, and the forces of evil, who wish to destroy it,” describes.”
The film is set to release in theaters nationwide on May 24.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations