Colin Farrell and Amanda Seyfried were among the stars of the animated film “Epic” who walked down the the green carpet during the film’s premiere on Saturday in New York City.
As described by Moviefone, “Epic” tells the classic story of the ongoing battle between the forces of good, who keep the natural world alive, and the forces of evil, who wish to destroy it,” describes.”
The film is set to release in theaters nationwide on May 24.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day