Colin Farrell and Amanda Seyfried were among the stars of the animated film “Epic” who walked down the the green carpet during the film’s premiere on Saturday in New York City.
As described by Moviefone, “Epic” tells the classic story of the ongoing battle between the forces of good, who keep the natural world alive, and the forces of evil, who wish to destroy it,” describes.”
The film is set to release in theaters nationwide on May 24.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’