Study after study shows how the American education system is falling behind the rest of the world.
The latest example is an aptitude test for college graduates. America ranked 16th, blowing the myth out of the water that our college education system was superior to others worldwide.
So, it’s time to do what Americans do best. Rally. In this short video, I try and rally Americans to party less and study more. Think we’re up for it?
- Weekend wrap-up: Here are the biggest Arizona stories from past weekend
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from past weekend