Study after study shows how the American education system is falling behind the rest of the world.
The latest example is an aptitude test for college graduates. America ranked 16th, blowing the myth out of the water that our college education system was superior to others worldwide.
So, it’s time to do what Americans do best. Rally. In this short video, I try and rally Americans to party less and study more. Think we’re up for it?
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally
- Opinion: Five news stories from the weekend you may have missed
- Arizona group seeking school voucher bill repeal to file petitions
- Arizona lawsuit seeks details on suppliers of death penalty drugs
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations