PHOENIX — Improvement projects will require lane restrictions and ramp closures along some Phoenix-area freeways this weekend, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
• Northbound Loop 101 will be narrowed to two lanes overnight between McDowell and Thomas roads from 10 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday.
• Loop 202 will be narrowed in both directions to two lanes overnight near the Dobson Road overpass in Mesa from 10 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Saturday.
• Northbound Loop 202 will be narrowed to one lane overnight between Broadway and Brown roads in Mesa from 10 p.m. Friday to 3 a.m. Saturday.
• Westbound Loop 202 on- and off-ramps at Dobson Road in Mesa will be closed overnight from 10 p.m. Friday to 8 a.m. Saturday.
• West- and eastbound Loop 202 on- and off-ramps at McKellips Road will be closed through early October for a widening project.