Several roadwork projects will require closures and narrowing along Phoenix area freeways this weekend, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation.
• From 10 p.m. Friday until noon Saturday, eastbound Interstate 10 will be narrowed to one lane between Chandler and Wild Horse Pass boulevards for traffic-flow sensor installations.
• Westbound Interstate 10 will be narrowed to one lane between Wild Horse Pass and Chandler boulevards from 10 p.m. Saturday until noon Sunday.
Loop 202 northbound will be narrowed to one lane between McDowell and Power roads in Mesa from 7:30 p.m. Saturday until 10 a.m. Sunday.
• Beginning at 10 p.m. Friday and lasting until 5 a.m. Monday, 90th Street and Pima Road will be closed at Loop 101 in Scottsdale for bridge work.
• Northbound Loop 101 will be closed near McKellips Road from 11 p.m. Saturday to 5 a.m. Sunday.
• Both I-10 west and Interstate 17 north will be narrowed overnight at Sky Harbor Airport from 9 p.m. Sunday until 5 a.m. Monday.
• Loop 101 north will be closed for pavement repairs at Thunderbird Road from 10 p.m. Friday until 5 p.m. Sunday.