This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 93 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Two Arizona Circle K employees claim a prankster led them to severely damage their store.
FOX 10 reported the employees received a call to their store from someone acting as a Circle K corporate security member. The caller informed the employees that a silent fire alarm was going off and gave them some instructions on how to stop it.
The caller instructed the workers to discharge fire extinguishers to put out the fire, and then throw them out the windows.
The employees realized their mistake shortly after the caller asked them to break the computer.
The store, located in Globe, Arizona, is completely boarded up but is open for business. Police are investigating the prank.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols