PHOENIX — This home is on fire!
No, not literally, because that would be really bad.
Fifteen-time Grammy winner Alicia Keys has reduced the asking price for her Phoenix home to $3.2 million, down from $3.85 million.
The “Girl On Fire” singer and husband/fellow artist Swizz Beatz are selling their home on Camelback Mountain through Luxury Treehouse Realty.
The 4-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom, 7,881-square-foot mansion was first built in 2004, before Keys bought it out in 2008.
Unfortunately, Keys said she will not be able to use the house enough, thanks to her ever-growing brood of two children and endless amount of awards.
For those looking to live like a superstar, take a look at the home below.
Just for reference: The mortgage is an estimated $15,023 per month.
- Report: Pei Wei could move headquarters out of Arizona
- Trump to depart Phoenix for Reno before heading to White House
- Protests break out, tear gas deployed in Phoenix following Trump rally
- Trump alludes to a pardon of former Maricopa County Sheriff Arpaio
- White House says Trump will not pardon Arpaio at Phoenix rally