Police require the public’s assistance in finding a suspect who committed multiple armed robberies in the Phoenix area from Oct. 9 and Dec. 9, 2015.
The suspect’s last two robberies occurred at the Credit Union West credit union at 350 E. Dunlap Ave. in Phoenix.
Officials are searching for a black male, 25-30 years old, who is 6-foot tall and 160 pounds with brown eyes. He often wore a dark, hooded sweatshirt with dark pants, gloves and a bandana over the lower part of his face. Police included video footage of one robbery where a victim attempts to subdue the suspect.
Tipsters could earn an award of up to $6,000.
If you have any information regarding this case you may contact Silent Witness at 480-948-6377 or toll free at 1-800-343-TIPS. You can also leave an anonymous tip on the silent witness website at silentwitness.org.
- High temperatures in Phoenix could reach 90-plus degrees this week
- One killed, two injured in west Phoenix shooting, police say
- Brews and views: Thrillist names the Phoenix area’s best rooftop bars
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating