PHOENIX — The Valley of the Sun has ranked among the best cities nationwide to live and work, according to a recent report from human resource consulting firm Robert Half.
Phoenix ranked No. 12 in the nation for cities to live and work. Seattle, Boston, San Francisco, Washington D.C., Raleigh, Dallas, Salt Lake City, Denver, Houston and Des Moines rounded out the top 10.
The city also took the top spot for quality of life ranking, beating out Boston, Cincinnati, New York and Raleigh.
However, Phoenix did not rank in the top five of any of the three other categories: career prospects, cost of living and cultural diversity.
According to the report, 25 cities were ranked and compared across 25 indicators.
This is not the only accolade that Phoenix can cheer about: the city also recently ranked No. 8 among the most friendly cities nationwide for electric vehicles, joining the likes of Atlanta, New York City, Houston, Chicago and Portland.
- Milwaukee Brewers release renovation plans for spring Phoenix home
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting