There’s some monkeying around going on at the International Space Station — literally.
In order to celebrate nearing the end of a more than year-long mission to study the long-term effects of spaceflight, astronaut Scott Kelly decided to break out a gorilla suit and have a little fun with zero gravity.
Kelly, who will hold the United States record for most consecutive days in space — 520, to be exact — will return to Earth on March 1.
- Passengers endure 8-hour flight with screaming child
- Disneyland, Disney World raising prices — here’s what you’ll pay
- Foreigner produces smiles by speaking Hindi with people in India
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project