There’s some monkeying around going on at the International Space Station — literally.
In order to celebrate nearing the end of a more than year-long mission to study the long-term effects of spaceflight, astronaut Scott Kelly decided to break out a gorilla suit and have a little fun with zero gravity.
Kelly, who will hold the United States record for most consecutive days in space — 520, to be exact — will return to Earth on March 1.
- Arizona-built spacecraft to slingshot around Earth on Friday
- Video of dog retrieving football tees for Boise State goes viral
- Arizona congressman posts videos reading ‘mean’ comments from Twitter
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Apple set to announce latest iPhone in September