It’s a natural phenomenon that typically happens once a year in February.
A phenomenon that attracts photographers and onlookers to Yosemite National Park’s Horsetail Fall, where the seasonal waterfall that flows in winter and spring looks like fire running down the side of a cliff.
It’s a phenomenon that happens when the conditions are right and the setting sun illuminates the waterfall, making it glow in orange and red.
Recently this natural phenomenon was captured by Qin Gu in an incredible time lapse video.
- New cannabis company offers delivery to Arizona, California dispensaries
- Beer industry could be key to saving Arizona’s Verde River
- Abuse in house of torture was ‘severe, pervasive, prolonged’
- Arizona resolution would support Californians if they secede from US
- Teenager leads deputies to house where 12 others locked up