You won’t need to say “Sorry” for this one.
YouTube user Ten Second Songs posted a video on Feb. 18 of him restyling Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” into not one, not two, but 20 different styles.
(Yes, that’s right, 2-0.)
Anthony Vincent, the mastermind behind the channel, asked viewers in a Facebook post who they felt were the greatest musical artists, and boy, he did not disappoint.
Vincent perfectly replicated the styles of Hanson, Ricky Martin and even classic rock band KISS in the hit song.
(No wonder the video garnered up nearly a million views in just a day!)
We’re not saying “Sorry” for keeping this on repeat all day.
- Passengers endure 8-hour flight with screaming child
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Video shows an in-depth look at the making of iconic travel trailer
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches