You won’t need to say “Sorry” for this one.
YouTube user Ten Second Songs posted a video on Feb. 18 of him restyling Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” into not one, not two, but 20 different styles.
(Yes, that’s right, 2-0.)
Anthony Vincent, the mastermind behind the channel, asked viewers in a Facebook post who they felt were the greatest musical artists, and boy, he did not disappoint.
Vincent perfectly replicated the styles of Hanson, Ricky Martin and even classic rock band KISS in the hit song.
(No wonder the video garnered up nearly a million views in just a day!)
We’re not saying “Sorry” for keeping this on repeat all day.
- New Zealand couple offered free trip to Norway in new marketing campaign
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Apple set to announce latest iPhone in September
- British reporter taken on wild virtual reality ride on live TV