PHOENIX — Phoenix-area police arrested a Valley massage therapist Friday following allegations of sexual misconduct.
Police began investigating 30-year-old Derrick Scott Douglas in January following reports of sexual abuse during massages. Douglas was working as a massage therapist at a business in North Peoria, but has worked in both Maricopa and Pinal counties.
Douglas self-surrendered at the Peoria Police Department on Friday morning, and was expected to be booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail.
Peoria Police encouraged those with any information regarding this case to contact the Peoria Police Department in one of the following ways:
- Text: Type PPD, then your message, and send to 274-637 (CRI-MES).
- Tip Phone Line: 623-773-7045
- E-mail Tips: PDTips@peoriaaz.gov (Note: E-mail is not anonymous)
- For more information on our new Tipsoft program, which allows for truly anonymous tips, visit www.peoriaaz.gov/police and follow the link to Tipsoft.
- Or by contacting Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS
- FBI, Peoria police arrest suspect in 4 Phoenix-area bank robberies
- Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers to open new locations in the Valley
- Arizona lawmaker ousted for sexual misconduct considers running again
- Harvey Weinstein charged with rape after turning himself in to police
- Arizona judge accused of sex abuse of underage girl won’t face charges