KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Two restaurants have officially broken ground in Chandler. La Bocca Urban Kitchen and Wine Bar and Modern Margarita have both broken ground near Boston Street and Arizona Avenue in Chandler, just ahead of a projected late spring opening. The new locations mark the third in the Valley for La Bocca and the second for Modern Margarita.
• Joe’s Midnight Run, a new restaurant that is coming to central Phoenix in March, is currently hiring for all positions. The restaurant-lounge combination is hiring for cooks, servers, bartenders and bussers. Those interested should contact General Manager Ryan Martin at email@example.com or attend an on-site hiring event through Feb. 17, from 2 to 5 p.m.
• Phoenix-based waste management company Republic Services announced it will open a new shared services center in Fishers, Indiana. The center is expected to create 469 new jobs by 2025. It will cost $13.6 million to lease, renovate and equip the 68,000-square-foot location.
- Main Street Minute: Popular Gilbert restaurant closes for remodeling
- Embattled Chandler drugmaker files lawsuit against rival
- Arizona man arrested in connection to 1987 disappearance, murder of wife
- Phoenix-area freeway shut down after shooting suspect takes own life
- Chandler man rescued after fall at Oak Creek Canyon