Our presidential politics have come into much greater clarity after the Iowa caucuses and post New Hampshire primaries.
For starters, the clutter in the Republican field has been considerably reduced. And it is clear that, after a virtual tie in Iowa and a resounding victory New Hampshire, the Sanders campaign has to be taken seriously.
We take a look at the status of all the remaining campaigns on both sides of the aisle this week, where they are, what is likely to happen to each in the next several weeks.
And we will also take a brief look back on how our guests last week, the top two New Hampshire pollsters did. (Spoiler: they nailed it).
So, if you want to understand the current status of our presidential politics, this week’s Think Tank is a “must listen.”
- Trump slams McCain over Obamacare in speech, but doesn’t name him
- Family of deported Arizona mom describes living a ‘nightmare’
- New charges brought against ex-Trump campaign associates
- ‘Fix it!’ Gun violence plea to Trump from students, parents
- Flake says he’s working on bipartisan bill that would raise age to buy AR-15