Planning on cleaning out your man’s “Man Cave” for Valentine’s Day?
KTAR News’ Mike Russell has one tip for you: don’t.
Instead of a complete overhaul, treat your man to a little reorganization of his space. Get rid of the trash, put items in nice, small piles, vacuum and let him know you got the job started. It will definitely score you some points.
(Oh, and definitely do not freak out over the price of his tools.)
Who knows, maybe he’ll finish the job on his own.
- 5 things to know about Arizona as it celebrates 106 years of statehood
- Arizona justice courts anticipating heavy Valentine’s Day wedding load
- Venus, goddess of love, to return to evening sky for Valentine’s Day
- This video of men cleaning the snow off their roof is oddly satisfying
- Fifth-grade class freaks out when teacher proposes to another teacher in class
- Get Outdoors Unleashed: Jango graduates from hunting school
- Get Outdoors product review: Who makes the best coffee tumbler for outdoors?
- Get Outdoors product review: Assault Hand Paddle
- Why you should be excited about this weekend's Arizona's Get Outdoors Expo
- How to get outdoors and film your experience easily