Planning on cleaning out your man’s “Man Cave” for Valentine’s Day?
KTAR News’ Mike Russell has one tip for you: don’t.
Instead of a complete overhaul, treat your man to a little reorganization of his space. Get rid of the trash, put items in nice, small piles, vacuum and let him know you got the job started. It will definitely score you some points.
(Oh, and definitely do not freak out over the price of his tools.)
Who knows, maybe he’ll finish the job on his own.
- Cleaning your baseboards will make your house sparkle
- 5 things to know about Arizona as it celebrates 106 years of statehood
- Arizona justice courts anticipating heavy Valentine’s Day wedding load
- Venus, goddess of love, to return to evening sky for Valentine’s Day
- This video of men cleaning the snow off their roof is oddly satisfying
- Opinion: Jay Feely's prom photo with gun is dad's right to make a joke
- Opinion: Federal bump stock ban should worry both sides of the aisle
- Opinion: HSUS's accreditation drop should serve as wakeup call
- Opinion: Active shooter, lockdown drills great step to keep kids safe
- Opinion: It's been a week of weak corporate stances against guns, NRA