Planning on cleaning out your man’s “Man Cave” for Valentine’s Day?
KTAR News’ Mike Russell has one tip for you: don’t.
Instead of a complete overhaul, treat your man to a little reorganization of his space. Get rid of the trash, put items in nice, small piles, vacuum and let him know you got the job started. It will definitely score you some points.
(Oh, and definitely do not freak out over the price of his tools.)
Who knows, maybe he’ll finish the job on his own.
- Post Valentine’s Day heartbreak? Broken Heart Disorder is a real thing
- 6 Valley restaurants rank among most romantic in nation
- 5 things to know about Arizona as it celebrates 108 years of statehood
- Arizona AG warns about Valentine’s Day romance scammers
- 3 things your marriage needs this Valentine’s Day