PHOENIX — For those looking to reconnect with their sweetheart this Valentine’s Day, a Phoenix-area company is offering vow renewals in a beautiful outdoor setting on Sunday.
“You can bring the whole family,” Stephenie Bjorkman, Sami Fine Jewelry owner and event organizer, said. “It’s kid-friendly, pet-friendly and it’s so beautiful in Fountain Hills.”
The event kicks off at 2 p.m, with vow renewals around 4:15 p.m. The event at the town’s iconic fountain is free for couples and family members to attend. It will feature food trucks, live music, vendor booths and a Newlywed Game.
It is the fourth year the event has taken place. Non-denominational minister Larry James will conduct the vow renewal ceremony.
Bjorkman said many couples have attended the event in year’s past and they keep coming back each year to renew their vows.
“They realized that by renewing their vows with their spouse that there was a just a lot of meaning and love, and it just brought a lot of happiness,” Bjorkman said.
Professional photographers will also be in attendance to take complimentary photos of couples.
- Lawmaker: Lack of regulation on Arizona tattoo industry is ‘shocking’
- Can you help me understand all the numbers on SD memory cards?
- Poll reveals support for LGBT inclusion in Arizona non-discrimination law
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Arizona family to appear on ‘Family Feud’ next week