So it’s Thursday, Valentine’s Day is Sunday and you’re panicked that you have nothing planned for your special someone that day.
Does that sound about right?
Thankfully, there are still plenty of places in the Phoenix area to take a date and have a great time that don’t require a reservation.
Most of what you’ll find below are bakeries places that also offer cafe-style meals. However, there’s also a few options to grab a sweet treat, which is never a bad idea when spending time with your sweetheart.
Flip through the gallery below to get some ideas. And, just a heads up: Valentine’s Day is Feb. 14 every year, so plan ahead next time!
- I-10 to be narrowed to one lane for nearly a week near Chandler
- Silver Alert canceled after missing Surprise man found
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds
- Best Phoenix-area spots to celebrate National Cheeseburger Day
- Bon appetit! Seven places you should try during Arizona Restaurant Week
- He Said: Prado at Montelucia is perfect for Spanish tapas night
- She Said: Pine's Old County Inn offers some of best pizza in Arizona
- He Said: Cuban Foods Bakery & Restaurant captures true taste of Cuba