So it’s Thursday, Valentine’s Day is Sunday and you’re panicked that you have nothing planned for your special someone that day.
Does that sound about right?
Thankfully, there are still plenty of places in the Phoenix area to take a date and have a great time that don’t require a reservation.
Most of what you’ll find below are bakeries places that also offer cafe-style meals. However, there’s also a few options to grab a sweet treat, which is never a bad idea when spending time with your sweetheart.
Flip through the gallery below to get some ideas. And, just a heads up: Valentine’s Day is Feb. 14 every year, so plan ahead next time!
- Phoenix needs more bottled water to help battle summer heat
- Phoenix City Council votes to look at other designs for light-rail expansion
- Grocery chain Safeway closing two Phoenix-area stores
- US Marshals in Phoenix warn of nationwide phone scam
- Phoenix residents work for 4 years to earn enough for down payment
- Celebrate International Sushi Day at the best Phoenix-area sushi spots
- She Said: Gadzooks isn't just for lunch and dinner, they have breakfast, too
- She Said: Where to go to celebrate Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo
- She Said: Chef Wade's food truck takes mac 'n' cheese to another level
- She Said: Cocktail Society promising start to Scottsdale Culinary Festival