So it’s Thursday, Valentine’s Day is Sunday and you’re panicked that you have nothing planned for your special someone that day.
Does that sound about right?
Thankfully, there are still plenty of places in the Phoenix area to take a date and have a great time that don’t require a reservation.
Most of what you’ll find below are bakeries places that also offer cafe-style meals. However, there’s also a few options to grab a sweet treat, which is never a bad idea when spending time with your sweetheart.
Flip through the gallery below to get some ideas. And, just a heads up: Valentine’s Day is Feb. 14 every year, so plan ahead next time!
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale’s Beat the Heat race to return in June after five-year hiatus
- Phoenix high school student arrested for bringing loaded gun on campus
- No Phoenix-area freeway closures over President’s Day weekend
- Here's every Arizona spot in the Girl Scout Cookie Dessert Challenge
- She Said: Adding Mowry & Cotton to favorite Phoenix-area restaurants
- She Said: Phoenix-area restaurants that will be open for Christmas
- She Said: Seven Phoenix-area places to try on National Cookie Day
- She Said: Tempe's Chick-In offers Israeli take on fresh eats