PHOENIX — A construction worker was hospitalized Wednesday after falling 30 feet at Arizona State University’s football stadium, the schools said.
Nicole Franks with ASU said the worker fell about 10 a.m. He sustained fractures to his face and arm.
The worker, who has not been identified, was in serious but stable condition, Tempe Police said.
It is unknown what caused the worker to fall.
Sun Devil Stadium is in the midst of a multiyear renovation. New renderings of the stadium were released Tuesday.
KTAR’s Lauren Grifo contributed to this report.
- Arizona State’s Lake Havasu campus focuses on boosting enrollment
- Tempe bar won’t allow Arizona Wildcats fans, colors for ASU game
- ASU student-led business wins $100K at Innovation Open
- Arizona drivers enjoy ‘Hamilton’ signs as hit show rolls into Tempe
- Senior facility near ASU’s Tempe campus to break ground next month