KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Macayo’s is celebrating the grand reopening of its Mesa location Tuesday. The popular Mexican restaurant has expanded and remodeled its Dobson and Baseline roads venue. Macayo’s is offering guests a four-course meal, including two drinks, for only $30.
• Fire-Sky Resort and Spa in Scottsdale will be making some changes, big changes. Phoenix Business Journal reports that new owner Classic Hotels and Resorts will take over in April and start renovations. Classic Hotels also owns the Arizona Biltmore and the Arizona Grand Resort.
• State Forty Eight, the Arizona-themed apparel company, has found its first permanent home in Chandler. The store is located near Country Club Drive and Elliot Road. The company expects to have a fully operational display room by no later than March 1.
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale student arrested after gun found in parked car on school grounds
- Hamilton High School officials won’t be charged in football hazing case
- This Arizona city has ranked among the most healthy in the nation
- Three Valley cities ranked among top 10 most prosperous in America