reWe’re telling you about two separate unsolved crimes.
A jogger found the body of Luis Mendoza on August 15, 2011, in a ditch near Miller Road and Southern Avenue.
New information in the homicide case is a blanket. The blanket may be the key to solving this homicide.
When answering an online classified ad, you can do everything right and still have it go terribly wrong.
This apparent set-up happened Thursday, Oct. 6, 2011.
Phoenix Police Sgt. Darren Burch said the seller and victim were texting information to each other when the seller said he wasn’t going to be able to make it. The suspect then grabbed the victim from behind and had a silver handgun.
After a struggle, the suspect took off running.
- Phoenix police plan to search landfill for missing woman’s body
- Phoenix will not move forward with review of police actions at Trump rally
- 1 killed in fiery car accident in north Phoenix
- Protester at Trump rally arrested after threatening Phoenix police
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them