PHOENIX — Flagstaff, Arizona, was ranked among the cheapest places to travel during March, according to a recent report from TravelandLeisure.com.
The northern Arizona city is well known for its cooler temperatures, access to a rare Arizona treasure — snow! — and its vicinity to the Grand Canyon.
During the month of March — particularly in the first week — Flagstaff-bound travelers can “pay well under $100” for a nice hotel.
The article complied the list of best places to travel each month from Booking.com data, which also found that Buenos Aires can be a cheap getaway during March.
For those looking to get away this month, Honolulu and Hong Kong are two of the cheapest places to travel in February.
- ASU, UA among top universities for Peace Corps volunteers
- Gun control bills stall in Arizona Legislature following Florida shooting
- At least 523 flu-related deaths in Arizona this season, officials say
- Arizona officials working to reduce accidents on road to Rocky Point
- Here are the Phoenix-area freeway restrictions for Feb. 23 weekend