The day has finally arrived: The Iowa caucuses are here.
On Monday, the first breaking point in the 2016 Presidential Election will take place, pitting all candidates against one another to eventually whittle down to a final two.
KTAR News’ Jim Sharpe is here to explain what exactly the Iowa caucuses are. Well, kind of.
Main point: The caucuses are crazy.
Join KTAR News on Feb. 1 for complete coverage of the Iowa caucus starting at 6:30 p.m. on 92.3 FM or online at KTAR.com.
- Sharper Point: Don Shooter needs a timeout, not a return to the Capitol
- Sharper Point: Will Arizona’s next Super Bowl be a win, a wash or a loss?
- Sharper Point: Would a Diamondbacks move mean fewer fans?
- Report: Arizona voter database hacked by criminals in 2016, not Russia
- Sharper Point: Here’s hoping US, media obsession died with Charles Manson