The day has finally arrived: The Iowa caucuses are here.
On Monday, the first breaking point in the 2016 Presidential Election will take place, pitting all candidates against one another to eventually whittle down to a final two.
KTAR News’ Jim Sharpe is here to explain what exactly the Iowa caucuses are. Well, kind of.
Main point: The caucuses are crazy.
Join KTAR News on Feb. 1 for complete coverage of the Iowa caucus starting at 6:30 p.m. on 92.3 FM or online at KTAR.com.
- Are open-border advocates partly to blame for immigrant desert deaths?
- Opinion: I’m tapped, so what ideas do you have for health care reform?
- Opinion: Megyn Kelly interviewing Alex Jones is must-miss TV of year
- Opinion: Don’t blame leftists for shooting, blame them for what’s next
- Is Phoenix a ‘real’ city – and should I care?