One day before the Iowa caucuses and one week before the New Hampshire primary, the Think Tank brings together a panel of pollsters including the former editor of the Gallup Poll and the director of the University of New Hampshire Survey Center, the principal New Hampshire-based survey research organization:
- David Moore is a former vice president of the Gallup Organization where he was editor of the Gallup Poll for 13 years. He is a former director of the UNH Survey Center and is now a Senior Fellow at UNH. He has won a 2015 Eppy for his iMediaEthics.org blog on polling.
- Andrew Smith is director of the Survey Center at the University of New Hampshire. If you read about a CNN poll in New Hampshire, it was done by the Survey Center at UNH.
Moore and Smith are co-authors of the just published “The First Primary: New Hampshire’s Outsize Role in Presidential Nominations.”
Join KTAR News on Feb. 1 for complete coverage of the Iowa caucus starting at 6:30 p.m. on 92.3 FM or online at KTAR.com.
- Former New Times reporter, investor discuss Backpage.com scandal
- Iowa mulls case of Arizona man who fled prison decades ago
- Arizona Democratic Gubernatorial Forum: Steve Farley and David Garcia
- The Think Tank to broadcast at new time starting this week
- What is a (political) minority legislator to do?