Donald Trump skipped out on a Republican presidential debate and everyone lost their minds.
It’s time to calm down. This is very good thing.
This is another masterful move by the Trump campaign.
Trump has changed the conversation from, “Oh, there is another debate?” to “Hey, did you hear that Trump is skipping out on the debate to raise money for veterans?”
Trump will also get a feel for where he stands in the media. There has been a drop-off in ratings over the past three debates. If there is another drop, Trump will most likely credit his absence for the dip.
If so, this is good for America, the democratic process and the rest of the Republican challengers.
Think about it: We haven’t had a debate that hasn’t centered on The Donald. America will actually have a chance to see and hear from the OTHER candidates in the running.
The timing is perfect! Iowa and New Hampshire are right around the corner and we get to see the contrasts in debated with and without Trump before the big votes.
Love Trump or hate Trump, there is no denying that this man knows how to play the media game at a Jedi level.
We will continue to see more moves like this from the Trump camp as the election roles along.
- Similar Republican candidates vie for former Rep. Trent Franks’ seat
- Rand Paul says Arizona Senate race will separate real, fake conservatives
- Sen. Flake remains positive for upcoming vote on immigration reform
- Sen. Rand Paul, Dr. Kelli Ward to hold joint rally in Scottsdale
- Daughter believes Trump is finished launching attacks on McCain