The brewery was in ninth out of the top 15 airport bars in both the United State and Canada as of Wednesday. The brewery is currently a part of USA Today’s 10 Best Reader’s Choice Awards, which has readers vote for their favorite travel categories from best ocean cruise line to best terrain park.
The brewery is going up against classics such as Cigar City Brewing at Tampa International Airport and Reilly’s Daughter Irish Pub at Chicago’s Midway International Airport. The only non-U.S. entry is Vinifera at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport.
Four Peaks is a hot spot in Arizona, drawing many legal-aged visitors and residents alike to grab a cool brew and delicious food in its relaxed atmosphere.
Beer giant Anheuser-Busch announced last December it would purchase the local brewery, but will continue to brew all of its beers and will keep all of its Arizona locations open, including the one at Phoenix Sky Harbor.
Readers can vote once a day for Four Peaks to win the top spot for airport bars until Feb. 10 at 10 a.m. Arizona time.
- Trump rally, protest in downtown cost Phoenix $450K in overtime pay
- Phoenix-based marijuana company plans to turn town into pot resort
- Phoenix is fastest-warming city in US, meteorologist says
- U2 returns to Arizona for 30th anniversary ‘Joshua Tree’ concert
- Arizona prosecutor outlines case as Morris twins’ assault trial begins