The brewery was in ninth out of the top 15 airport bars in both the United State and Canada as of Wednesday. The brewery is currently a part of USA Today’s 10 Best Reader’s Choice Awards, which has readers vote for their favorite travel categories from best ocean cruise line to best terrain park.
The brewery is going up against classics such as Cigar City Brewing at Tampa International Airport and Reilly’s Daughter Irish Pub at Chicago’s Midway International Airport. The only non-U.S. entry is Vinifera at Toronto’s Pearson International Airport.
Four Peaks is a hot spot in Arizona, drawing many legal-aged visitors and residents alike to grab a cool brew and delicious food in its relaxed atmosphere.
Beer giant Anheuser-Busch announced last December it would purchase the local brewery, but will continue to brew all of its beers and will keep all of its Arizona locations open, including the one at Phoenix Sky Harbor.
Readers can vote once a day for Four Peaks to win the top spot for airport bars until Feb. 10 at 10 a.m. Arizona time.
- Milwaukee Brewers release renovation plans for spring Phoenix home
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- St. Mary’s high school in Phoenix cancels classes due to alleged threat
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Sky Harbor’s Terminal 3 will be loaded with local eateries, shops