The massive blizzard that rocked the East Coast this weekend might have been a detriment for some, but others decided to have some fun with the snowstorm.
One of the best football highlights of the weekend didn’t even come from either of the NFL games, as police officers playing outside in the storm delivered just that.
An awesome stiff-arm by a member of the Washington D.C. police department threw his opposing officer into the snow, who will perhaps blame the conditions.
Those officers had some friendly competition, but it would be hard to believe that any of them had as much fun as Tian Tian, a panda at The Smithsonian’s National Zoo.
It’s hard to tell if Tian Tian was either suffering from a serious brain freeze or simply overcome by how much snow was around.
Last but certainly not least, two individuals snowboarding and skiing through Times Square are never going to forget what they did during the blizzard.
This was certainly the most dangerous activity of the three and we don’t get to see the finished product of what looked to be a serious wipeout at the end.
- Operators of Flagstaff-area snowplay site decide to call it quits
- Arizona town names that inspire cool thoughts amid heat wave
- Victim killed in Times Square crash identified as 18-year-old Michigan woman
- Northern Arizona may see another snow storm this season
- Snow, ice create trouble on road up north but Phoenix weather set for sunny