If “money is the motive” for college students, like it is for The Weeknd, then Kathleen Elkins has made it easy for you.
Business Insider has listed which college in each state generates the most money for graduates.
For Arizona, the school students should attend isn’t exactly located in the desert.
According to the article, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott produces the highest median earnings 10 years after enrolling at $60,900.
Embry-Riddle specializes in seven primary fields: applied science, aviation, business, computers and technology, engineering, safety intelligence and space.
Average tuition costs range in the $40,000’s depending on the type of degree you want to pursue.
The campus is located in the Bradshaw Mountains, known for its hiking trails and wildlife.
Visit the university’s website for more information.
- Prescott Valley horse track changes name to Arizona Downs
- Two veterans’ nursing homes in Arizona given low ratings from VA
- Arizona groups launch campaign to protect Grand Canyon from mining
- Broken pipe curbs water usage for Grand Canyon’s North Rim
- Rangers reminding visitors to hike smart at Grand Canyon this summer