PHOENIX — As Arizona Cardinals fans get ready for the NFC Championship Game against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday, the wife of Cardinals head coach is helping him and fans alike de-stress with her unique Scottsdale business.
Chris Arians, wife of Cardinals Head Coach Bruce Arians, runs a business in Scottsdale called The Zone. The Zone is a pod where customers can lie down for an hour and enter a state of deep relaxation using different colored lights, images and vibrations.
Arians said those who enter The Zone are engulfed with positive energy and stimuli.
“For an hour, while you’re in this box, you can reach a state of deep relaxation because you’re being cocooned from the rest of the greater world,” she said.
An avid user of The Zone herself, Arians said it is a great way for people to unwind and put the stresses of daily life on hold. She even pushes her husband to enter at least once a week, even as he’s busy preparing game plans.
“Really the routine is the same, that’s the beauty of it,” she said. “Bruce just stays focused, he has his routine, he stays focused, he does what he needs to do.”
- Sen. John McCain reflects on brain cancer diagnosis on ’60 Minutes’
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating
- Scientists: Desert turtle earns endangered status, 100 left in Arizona
- I-10 to be narrowed to one lane for nearly a week near Chandler