KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Applications for the 2016 “Sun-Student Scholarship Program” with Phoenix Suns charities are now available. More than a dozen scholarships ranging from $5,000-$7,000 will be awarded to students to use for educational expenses at an Arizona accredited post-secondary college or university of their choice. Visit the Suns website for more information.
• DIRTT Environmental Solutions is interviewing Wednesday from 8 a.m. until 11 a.m. in Phoenix near Seventh Street and University Drive. The company is hiring multiple manufacturing positions, including assembly, machine operators and maintenance technician apprentice.
• In-N-Out will open a new location in the Valley this year. According to the Phoenix New Times, the popular burger joint with join the Camelback Colonnade near 20th Street and Camelback Road.
- Valley group supporting female entrepreneurs with new scholarship
- Suns’ Jackson surprises young fan with NBA Draft Lottery invite
- Texas waitress receives scholarship after helping elderly customer
- Arizona officials to discuss future of state fairgrounds
- Steve Nash advocates for stricter gun laws after Florida school shooting