We know you’re still reveling in that Arizona Cardinals win over the Green Bay Packers last weekend, thanks to Larry Fitzgerald’s game-winning touchdown.
The folks over at Desert Schools Federal Credit Union likely are too, as they have announced a new Visa debit card featuring Fitzgerald.
It’s available only to Desert Schools members and is being branded as a collectible, complete with Fitzgerald’s autograph.
Desert Schools is no stranger to supporting Arizona teams, as the bank already has Arizona Cardinals and Arizona Coyotes cards.
If you are already a member, sign into your account to pre-order the debit card. If you are new, call 602-433-7058 to become a member.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Cardinals game to cause heavy traffic in West Valley on Halloween
- Here’s where you can stay in an Arizona Cardinals-themed hotel room
- Freeway closures to impact drivers in multiple parts of Valley this weekend
- Cardinals preseason game to cause heavy West Valley traffic Thursday
- Arizona 100 Club president to appear on ‘Spin the Wheel’ Thursday night