We know you’re still reveling in that Arizona Cardinals win over the Green Bay Packers last weekend, thanks to Larry Fitzgerald’s game-winning touchdown.
The folks over at Desert Schools Federal Credit Union likely are too, as they have announced a new Visa debit card featuring Fitzgerald.
It’s available only to Desert Schools members and is being branded as a collectible, complete with Fitzgerald’s autograph.
Desert Schools is no stranger to supporting Arizona teams, as the bank already has Arizona Cardinals and Arizona Coyotes cards.
If you are already a member, sign into your account to pre-order the debit card. If you are new, call 602-433-7058 to become a member.
- Could part of a Phoenix-area road be renamed after the Arizona Cardinals?
- Former Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians puts Chandler home on market
- Need a laugh? Relive 2017 with these hilarious news bloopers
- FBI offering $10K reward for info on Phoenix-area robbery suspects
- FBI looking for two suspects in connection with Phoenix robbery