We know you’re still reveling in that Arizona Cardinals win over the Green Bay Packers last weekend, thanks to Larry Fitzgerald’s game-winning touchdown.
The folks over at Desert Schools Federal Credit Union likely are too, as they have announced a new Visa debit card featuring Fitzgerald.
It’s available only to Desert Schools members and is being branded as a collectible, complete with Fitzgerald’s autograph.
Desert Schools is no stranger to supporting Arizona teams, as the bank already has Arizona Cardinals and Arizona Coyotes cards.
If you are already a member, sign into your account to pre-order the debit card. If you are new, call 602-433-7058 to become a member.
- Arizona Cardinals in middle of pack for in-game food, beer prices
- Say cheese: Two Arizona cities rank best in nation for pizza lovers
- Main Street Minute: Phoenix has openings for fire emergency dispatchers
- Study: 2017 Final Four had $324.5M economic impact in Phoenix area
- Monsoon storm brings heavy rain, strong winds to Valley Saturday