Phoenix police were called at 3:30 this morning to a residence near West Glendale Avenue and 41st Avenue in response to a shooting.
Officers found 15-year-old Sinclair Sandoval suffering from a gunshot injury on the scene. She died on the scene.
A 16-year-old suspect has been detained.
Phoenix Police said that there were 40-60 people at the residence for a party that ranged from ages 15 to 21.
There is no information at this time as to whether there were drugs or alcohol at the party and if there was motive ni the shooting.
- Man found fatally shot at Grand Canyon, authorities suspect suicide
- 2 Arizona prison inmate deaths may be homicide
- Tucson police: Shooting connected to homicide after wedding reception
- Second lawsuit says Kentucky police framed person for murder
- Justices won’t hear Indiana’s appeal in triple murder case