Phoenix police were called at 3:30 this morning to a residence near West Glendale Avenue and 41st Avenue in response to a shooting.
Officers found 15-year-old Sinclair Sandoval suffering from a gunshot injury on the scene. She died on the scene.
A 16-year-old suspect has been detained.
Phoenix Police said that there were 40-60 people at the residence for a party that ranged from ages 15 to 21.
There is no information at this time as to whether there were drugs or alcohol at the party and if there was motive ni the shooting.
- MCSO searching for man suspected of killing woman near Goodyear
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2012 homicide
- Phoenix man charged with murder after man found dead in Mesa
- Bouncer pleads guilty to killing off-duty Arizona fireman
- Police investigating possible triple homicide in northwest Phoenix