KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Fans cheering on the Arizona Cardinals may be able to receive a free hair cut Sunday. If the Cardinals beat the Green Bay Packers in Glendale on Saturday, fans who show up at Keep It Cut locations across the Valley dressed in Cardinals gear will get a free cut. The men’s salon has three locations in Phoenix and Tempe.
• Cerulean Progressive Athletic Training and Wellness will officially open its doors Saturday in Scottsdale. The facility is hosting a grand-opening event from 10 a.m-3 p.m. near 90th Street and Via De Ventura. The event will include healthy food trucks, a live disc jockey and membership giveaways.
• One of Arizona’s biggest leading beer distributors is getting bigger. Hensley Beverage Company has acquired Golden Eagles distributors of Tucson. The acquisition allows Hensley to expand its sales and services of Anheuser-Busch across most of the state.
- Has Republican Party been redefined under Trump? Sen. Jeff Flake says so
- Ex-high school teacher in western Arizona arrested in sex investigation
- Jaguar known to roam Arizona mountains believed to be dead
- Border agents arrest large group of illegal aliens in southern Arizona
- Grand Canyon eases water restrictions after pump repair