WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE
Adele fans, this is the “Carpool Karaoke” you’ve been waiting for.
The enormously popular British singer is the latest celebrity to ride along with “The Late Late Show” host James Corden to sing karaoke and chat about life.
She and Corden touch on numerous aspects about what makes Adele tick, from her debate on if she should wear a weave or a wig, to “dropping the A-bomb” when she’s trying to get a table at a packed restaurant.
No, they’re not talking about destroying a city. They’re talking about dropping her name.
They also discuss Adele’s love for the Spice Girls and how it influenced her own career and whether or not she has debated creating a close group of friends to rival Taylor Swift’s infamous squad.
And of course, there’s singing. A lot of it. The duo revisit some of Adele’s biggest hits — including “Hello,” “Rolling in the Deep” and “Someone Like You” — and even rap a little.
While signing alongside one of the world’s most talented artists had to be nerve-wracking, we have to give it to Corden. He really holds his own and even shocks Adele a bit!
As it says above, the video does contain a little bit of strong language, so be aware.
- Passengers endure 8-hour flight with screaming child
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Video shows an in-depth look at the making of iconic travel trailer
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches