WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE
Adele fans, this is the “Carpool Karaoke” you’ve been waiting for.
The enormously popular British singer is the latest celebrity to ride along with “The Late Late Show” host James Corden to sing karaoke and chat about life.
She and Corden touch on numerous aspects about what makes Adele tick, from her debate on if she should wear a weave or a wig, to “dropping the A-bomb” when she’s trying to get a table at a packed restaurant.
No, they’re not talking about destroying a city. They’re talking about dropping her name.
They also discuss Adele’s love for the Spice Girls and how it influenced her own career and whether or not she has debated creating a close group of friends to rival Taylor Swift’s infamous squad.
And of course, there’s singing. A lot of it. The duo revisit some of Adele’s biggest hits — including “Hello,” “Rolling in the Deep” and “Someone Like You” — and even rap a little.
While signing alongside one of the world’s most talented artists had to be nerve-wracking, we have to give it to Corden. He really holds his own and even shocks Adele a bit!
As it says above, the video does contain a little bit of strong language, so be aware.
- Husky howls every time he’s told to get in the back seat
- Man makes a vivid color, explains why he can’t show it over video
- Kid gets snippy with reporter, calls him ‘weather boy’
- Wind nearly knocks over weatherman reporting on the — wind
- Amazing human light show wows the crowd at ‘America’s Got Talent’